Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our Picnic

It's Saturday!!!


My awful cold is FINALLY starting to go away!! CJ's is starting to break up too.. so that's good news!!


About noon time we hear some wicked thunder, so CJ wants to go watch for the rain. After about 10 minutes it starts to POUR!! CJ must get my ballerina umberella that I've had since I was about 8 ... so he takes it out and stands on the front walkway to watch the rain coming down.


I leave him out there (Daddy's sitting on the couch, he can see him) to go get our lunch so we can have a picnic!! I get everything ready and take it out, as soon as I sit down he turns to me and says:


"Mommy!!! I just peed on the wall!! hahahahaaaa" I wasn't sure if I haada heard him correctly, but alas! I look down past the railing at there's this HUGE wet spot!!! And it's not rain!!!!!


LOL~~~


My little man is AWESOME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment